The following are few of the questions that professionals in the food industry or food service may ask when they do not have a PLM:
- How to create a new recipe from an existing one?
- How to generate ingredients lists in many languages?
- How to track my products (including biological and geographical origins)?
- How to be sure my labeling complies with current regulations (USDA, FDA, INCO)
- How to better adapt to new regulations?
- How to benefit from a global vision of my projects?
- How to ease collaboration with my suppliers?
- How to automatically calculate costs and risks while developing a new recipe?
- How to generate versions?
- What is the point of gathering information?
These questions are best answered by the use of a PLM.