Just like in the food industry, the cosmetics industry is subject to European regulatory requirements that are increasingly strong. It is becoming essential for players in the cosmetics industry to completely control the innovational race and face:
- Strong competition,
- Product life cycles that are increasingly short-lived,
- Increasing developmental costs,
- Customer expectations that are constantly changing,
- Rapid change in technology.
Moreover, these industries face economic constraints and seasonal constraints to market their products.
In this dynamic and highly competitive sector, companies are required to put in place effective tools to remain competitive and innovative.
With a PLM tool, these industries will be able to:
- Dematerialize technical files and link documents together for fast, automatic updates,
- Facilitate communication with suppliers through the supplier portal module. Indeed, with Lascom CPG supplier portal, suppliers and manufacturers (or distributors) have a collaboration space that allows them to develop the specifications of each new product or raw material,
- Follow the different steps, the stakeholders and the fulfillment of European issues,
- Streamline the process of creation and implementation of packaging
- Optimize the cosmetic formulation of their products,
- Manage allergens, and the current regulations
- Ensure the traceability of their product
The Lascom CPG PLM solution integrates Lascom around a repository of product-specific modules such as project management, formulation, supplier portal… bringing a package offer, relevance, and cost, for the expectations of stakeholders.